NetSuite Project Management & SRP
- Increase Project Profitability
- Closely monitor and track project costs
- Ensure projects stay within budget
- Quickly detect and resolve unexpected situations
- Streamline operations - drive profitability by optimizing the services business life cycle
- Faster project completion, better resource utilization, more accurate and efficient invoices
- Increase visibility across your business, including forecasts, resources, projects and KPI's
- Support the way your services teams work - enable productivity with web & mobile access
- Gain real-time, global business management and financial consolidation
Why NetSuite SRP?
NetSuite SRP helps you complete projects more quickly, generate invoices accurately and efficiently, and decrease accounts receivable cycles, so you improve cash flow and eliminate revenue leakage.
With NetSuite SRP, you gain complete visibility into and control over the entire business—in real-time, from the moment a new opportunity is identified through to project delivery, invoicing and revenue recognition, all while eliminating double entry and costly systems and integrations management overhead.
NetSuite SRP also empowers the mobile services organization with anytime, anywhere access in the cloud, supporting users where they work—on the go, at client sites or remotely.
Running a global services business? Combine NetSuite SRP with the power of NetSuite OneWorld to gain real-time, global business management and financial consolidation for multi-national and multi-subsidiary operations. With NetSuite OneWorld SRP, you can manage multiple subsidiaries, business units, legal entities, global resource pools, billing rates in any currency, taxation rules, reporting requirements and more—all from a single system.
With more than 12 years of experience supporting services organizations of all specialties and sizes, 3EN & NetSuite understand the unique requirements of running a services business.