What's New with NetSuite 2016 Version 2
NetSuite is pleased to announce Version 2016 Release 2 of its business management suite.
Click above to listen to the release quick tour.
- New robust SuiteBilling capabilities help configure, sell, and bill your subscription services and recognize revenue correctly.
- New and exciting SuiteCloud Development Framework makes it easier for customers and partners to build and deploy account customization projects.
- Personalize your dashboard with easy drag and drop SuiteApps and reminders.
- New end to end mobile approvals provides more control and productivity boost.
- SuiteCloud Platform and industry feature highlights for manufacturing, retail, services, software and Internet companies, and wholesale distribution.
Feature highlights for Retailers:
New ship from store capability accelerates order delivery keeping customers happy while controlling costs.
- New bin management by location simplifies operations while reducing costs.
- New SuiteCommerce InStore V2 with several exciting capabilities dramatically improves the in-store experience for consumers and employees.
Feature highlights for Software and Internet companies:
- New and smart Supplementary Tax Calculation SuiteApp facilitates tax compliance and accurate tax reporting.
- New Dun and Bradstreet integration provides access to the world's largest and highest quality global commercial business information database.
- Enhanced quick close functionality and support for statutory Chart of Accounts simplifies and speeds up financial closing and meets local accounting reporting requirements for global companies.
Feature highlights for Manufacturers:
- Enhanced BOMs and work order management capabilities provide more flexibility and streamlines manufacturing.
- Enhanced transfer orders and estimated landed cost allows more flexibility and control in managing your supply chain.
- New and improved Advanced Manufacturing and WMS capabilities automates, controls and optimizes order fulfilment and speeds up receiving and inventory movement.
Feature highlights for Service companies:
- Enhanced contract renewals speed up contract creation and renewals.
- Enhanced billing rate cards improve billing flexibility.
- New project revenue recognition capability adds more flexibility and streamlines revenue recognition in services resource planning.
Feature highlights for Wholesale Distributors:
- Enhanced transfer orders allow more flexibility and control in managing your supply chain.
- Efficient inventory replenishment reduces costs, maximizes efficiency and avoids stock-outs.
- New and improved WMS capabilities automates, controls and optimizes order fulfilment and speeds up receiving and inventory movement.
Feature highlights in the SuiteCloud Platform:
- New and exciting SuiteCloud Development Framework makes it easier for customers and partners to build and deploy SuiteApps.
- New SuiteScript 2.0 API's includes API's for performance optimization for all platform apps and opens up new integration opportunities.
- Improved GRC capabilities give administrators and auditors granular and detailed visibility into changes.