EndoChoice Reduces Costs and Becomes One of the Top Names in Surgical Supply with NetSuite.
- NetSuite supporting EndoChoice's substantial growth to 2000 hospital and health care customers in 28 countries.
- Annual per-user costs 75 percent less than competing options.
- Highly scalable solution immediately grows with EndoChoice's expansion into new facilities and markets.
- Flexible NetSuite solution enabled EndoChoice to quickly integrate a major acquisition.
- Supply and repair partners now have permission-based access to EndoChoice business data, improving collaboration.
- Enhanced CRM insights of customers without introducing new data-entry burden for sales team.
- Averaged 300% growth year-over-year for two years, creating significant strain on startup systems.
- Previous solution lacked bill of material (BOM) management.
- Lack of inventory and manufacturing management software support challenged further growth.
- Competing software options required hiring 2–4 additional IT staff.
- Other software options were not built exclusively for the cloud.
- NetSuite seamlessly supporting worldwide operations, with component sourcing across Asia and EMEA, and new warehouse and sales location in The Netherlands, as well as three US locations.
- Anywhere, anytime access enabled through NetSuite cloud on computers and iPhone devices.
- NetSuite integrated inventory management across more than 100 locations with sales forecasting, allowing more accurate stock levels.
- Tight integration with UPS for all pick, pack and ship activities ensures smooth order fulfilment.
- Integrated NetSuite eCommerce provides comprehensive support for growing direct Web sales model.
- FDA regulatory compliance easily supported through NetSuite's comprehensive tracking of all items and kits.
- Role-based dashboards give each EndoChoice employee immediate access to crucial business data.