Monobind inc. NetSuite Success Story
NetSuite Helps Medical Device Manufacturer Cut Order Fulfillment Times By 50%
- Customer order fulfillment times have dropped more than 50%, from about two weeks to just 5 days with NetSuite.
- Monobind continues steady growth without having to add new IT staff.
- Production planning time has been reduced from days to hours.
- The company is able to anticipate stock-outs instantly and begin production builds, rather than several hours with the previous system.
- Warehouse productivity and purchasing efficiency have improved substantially with better inventory management and control. Production planning is now streamlined resulting in improved efficiency.
- With NetSuite, Monobind has been able to automate complete order-to-source traceability on inventory lots for the first time.
- Manage complex, vertically integrated assembly and quality control processes for manufacturing medical diagnostic kits amid increasing price competition.
- Maintain fast order fulfillment in face of fluctuating customer ordering patterns and expanding sales in 90-plus countries.
- Maximize product quality and meet ISO requirement by tracking final-product components back to their primary material sources.
- Company chose NetSuite for its integrated applications and cloud architecture.
- NetSuite partner Celigo helped integrate NetSuite to Monobind's proprietary source databases.
- Monobind now uses NetSuite for capturing leads and sale-order tracking and fulfillment, Website marketing and sales, customer service, customer communications via a newsletter and self-service customer portal, accounting, purchasing, and inventory management.